If you are looking for press releases from an earlier period, please contact us.
- 19.08.2019 / Press Releases /Queensland-first renewable hydrogen project commences at BOC production facility in Bulwer Island.
- BOC to demonstrate renewable hydrogen production, storage, supply and refuelling.
- 13.07.2018 / Press Releases /BOC Australia wins prestigious Manufacturer of the Year award
Cylinder automation and specialty gases investments recognised at leading awards for manufacturing industry.
- 08.03.2018 / Corporate News /Linde achieves growth targets and announces dividend increase
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2017 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 22.02.2018 / Press Releases /BOC celebrates $35 million upgrade to Western Sydney manufacturing site
Opens two investments, a $20 million specialty gases facility and a $15 million world-first automation system
- 06.12.2017 / Press Releases /BOC celebrates 20-year partnership anniversary with Redkite
Leading gases and engineering company BOC, a Member of the Linde Group and Redkite, a charity that supports children and young people throughout the entire cancer journey, are today celebrating their long-term partnership which has spanned two decades and raised almost $2 million.
- 11.10.2017 / Press Releases /BOC officially opens K1.2 million Gas & Gear in Lae
New facility to strengthen BOC’s 50-year presence in the region and expand service to local customers.
- 13.09.2017 / Press Releases /BOC unveils its biggest welding product release of 2017
BOC brings to life the next generation of welding machines.
- 22.08.2017 / Press Releases /BOC to collaborate with CSIRO on revolutionary $3.4m hydrogen project
BOC, a member of the Linde Group, one of the world leading gases and engineering companies, will support CSIRO during its $3.4 million ammonia to hydrogen cracking and membrane purification project that is set to revolutionise the global supply chain for hydrogen.
- 14.03.2017 / Press Releases /Future of cylinders is here with GENIE®
Leading gases and engineering company BOC has today announced its GENIE® cylinder in nitrogen. Now available in 10 litre and 20 litre sizes across Australia, the GENIE® is 30 percent lighter than an equivalent steel cylinder and holds 39 percent more nitrogen.
- 01.11.2016 / Press Releases /BOC announce the appointment of new South Pacific Managing Director.
- Leading gases and engineering company BOC today announced the appointment of John Evans as Managing Director, BOC South Pacific.
- 27.08.2016 / Press Releases /Statement on NSW Health investigation report
BOC today received the report published by NSW Health and the company is also assisting the NSW Police and the Coroner in their continuing investigations.
- 02.08.2016 / Press Releases /Factual Investigation Report handed to NSW Police
BOC has completed a Factual Investigation Report into the July 2015 installation project at Bankstown-Lidcombe Hospital and this has been provided to the NSW Police.
- 25.07.2016 / Press Releases /BOC expresses profound sorrow for families affected by devastating tragedy
- BOC is extremely saddened of the tragic death of a newborn and the injury of another at Bankstown-Lidcombe Hospital over the past weeks.
- 23.11.2015 / Press Releases /BOC raises the bar with new F3VIPR cylinder range delivering ultimate convenience and portability for welding industry
Leading gases and engineering company BOC today announced its latest innovation for the welding industry with the launch of the new F3VIPR, 33 litre high pressure cylinder with in-built variable integrated pressure regulator (VIPR).
- 18.11.2015 / Press Releases /BOC and Qenos deliver Australian-made ethylene to LNG Export sector
Local ethylene reduces LNG export industry reliance on imports and significantly cuts delivery time
- 21.10.2015 / Press Releases /Tamar Hydro becomes BOC Gas Agent for Exeter
- Tamar Hydro has today announced it is now the exclusive supplier of BOC industrial and domestic gases in Exeter after becoming the latest business to join the BOC Gas Agent network.
- 12.10.2015 / Press Releases /New graphic auto-darkening high impact helmet provides ultimate protection for welding and grinding
- Leading safety and industrial equipment specialist BOC today announced the newest addition to its Weld Guard™ protective products range with the launch of the new Weld Guard™ high impact helmet for welding and grinding.
- 29.06.2015 / /BOC and Viridian Glass extend partnership for another decade
- Gases and engineering company BOC and Viridian Glass, a division of CSR Building Products, today completed an extension to their long-term partnership after the companies signed a new 10-year supply agreement that will secure the ongoing compressed air, hydrogen and nitrogen gas requirements of Viridian’s Dandenong site, the only float glass manufacturing facility in Australia.
- 25.06.2015 / Press Releases /BOC proud to support Women in Industry
- BOC is proud to announce that at the second annual Women in Industry Awards, two BOC employees, Nicolette Hinson, General Manager, Business Development & Strategy, Elgas, and Rosalinda Willcox, Marketing Communications Specialist, won the Business Development Manager of the Year and the Marketing/Communications award respectively.
- 15.06.2015 / Press Releases / BOC assists at cylinder incident on Bolte Bridge
- At approximately 10.00am this morning, an acetylene cylinder and an oxygen cylinder fell off the back of a utility vehicle onto the Tullamarine Freeway in Melbourne, Victoria.
- 21.05.2015 / Press Releases /BOC Helium floats giant balloon for star research
- All eyes were on the neutron star Vela Pulsar last week when the Australian Balloon Launching Station at Alice Springs Airport, successfully launched a colossal research balloon filled with 1,830 cubic metres of BOC Helium into the sky to observe the star located 1,000 light years away from Earth.
- 08.05.2015 / Press Releases /New fumigant available ahead of Australian citrus season
- Gases and engineering company BOC has today announced that its alternate post-harvest fumigant VAPORMATE® is now available for use in the citrus industry after receiving approval from the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority.
- 05.05.2015 / /Scan tap and order with new BOC mobile app
- Gases and engineering company BOC has unveiled its innovative new BOC Scan to Order Mobile App for iOS and Android that will allow customers to order their gas cylinders, equipment and safety products more quickly by scanning the product barcode using a mobile phone.
- 16.04.2015 / Press Releases /BOC injects urgent supply of gas for Whyalla
- Gases and engineering company BOC and APA Group successfully injected natural gas into a section of the Whyalla Natural Gas network at 4pm today to deliver critical gas supplies to Whyalla Hospital and parts of Whyalla.
- 24.03.2015 / Press Releases /MAPAX LD: fresh solution for the packaged goods industry
Gases and engineering company BOC has today launched its new MAPAX® LD leak detection technology at AUSPACK in Melbourne, an innovative solution for the packaged goods industry that offers high-speed and non-destructive in-line leak detection.
- 02.12.2014 / Press Releases /Plant opening puts Queensland on path to cleaner energy future
- The development of a natural gas fuel network for cleaner, cheaper Australian fuel has stepped up another gear with the official opening of a dedicated micro‐LNG plant near the Queensland township of Chinchilla today.
- 12.11.2014 / Press Releases /BOC educates against dangers of inhaling balloon gas
- Gases and engineering company BOC has launched an education campaign warning of the dangers of inhaling balloon gas.
- 26.06.2014 / Press Releases /BOC opens $3.7 million facility‐upgrade in Gladstone
Gases and engineering company BOC has increased its investment in regional Australia opening a $3.7 million dollar facility upgrade in the Queensland township of Gladstone today.
- 28.05.2014 / Press Releases /BOC to launch new SOLVOX technology at World Aquaculture Conference
- Leading gases and engineering company BOC will showcase its newest SOLVOX oxygenation technology to Australian fish farmers for the first time at the World Aquaculture Adelaide Conference & Trade Show in June.
- 27.05.2014 / Press Releases /BOC demonstrates new CRYOLINE CS Spiral Freezer at FoodPro
- The art of keeping food fresh, tasty and healthy is about to get a whole lot cooler, with BOC set to display its state of the art CRYOLINE CS spiral freezer at FoodPro in June.
- 27.05.2014 / Press Releases /Put your best foot forward with new safety boots from BOC
- Industrial equipment specialist BOC has brought a choice of affordable new protective boots to the market allowing workers to put their best foot forward in style and safety.
- 14.05.2014 / Press Releases /BOC fumigant expert invited to speak at international conference
Gas applications manager for BOC, Chris Dolman, has accepted an invitation from the Australian Government to speak at a major biosecurity conference in Indonesia this month.
- 14.04.2014 / Press Releases /Linde invests in crop science as challenge to food security intensities
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group which owns BOC in Australia and New Zealand, has announced the launch of its Crop Science business to help ensure food security around the world.
- 03.12.2013 / Press Releases /BOC opens first public LNG refueller at Tarcutta, NSW
- BOC has opened its first public LNG refeuller at Tarcutta, NSW, representing a vital link in the company’s planned network of stations for the low emissions trucking fuel along the Hume Highway.