Tamworth Trade Day CompetitionWin a hot lap for you and a friend
Terms and Conditions of entry
- Promotion commences at 07:00am on Tuesday 1 August 2017 and closes 4:30pm on Thursday 3 August 2017. The promoter is BOC Limited, ABN 95 000 029 729, Riverside Corporate Park, 10 Julius Avenue, North Ryde, NSW, 2113, Australia.
- Draw will take place at 4:30pm on Thursday 3 August 2017 at BOC Tamworth Gas & Gear, 2 Belmore Street, Tamworth NSW 2340 Australia. The winners will be barrel drawn and will be notified by telephone and/or email within 5 working days of the draw taking place. BOC will send the prize via express post. No responsibility is accepted for lost goods. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winners.
- The competition consists of three prizes, first, second and third. Prize details are: 1st prize consists of 2 x Hot laps passes with Supercars team Brad Jones Racing’s Car #8, 2 x General admission Trackside Supercar tickets to Red Rooster Sydney Supersprint 2017 at Sydney Motorsport Park a 2 x Team BOC caps valued at $632.00; 2nd prize consists of 1 x Team BOC jacket, polo and cap valued at $260.00 and 3rd prize consists of Team BOC polo, cap and 1 x BOC stubby cooler valued at $80.00.
- Prize values are the recommended retail value (where applicable) and are correct at time of printing. All prize values are in Australian dollars and inclusive of GST.
- First prize is for tickets only. Costs for any required travel or accommodation is not included and will be at the expense of the competition winner.
- To enter eligible participants must complete a competition entry form in store at the Tamworth Trade Days during the promotional period of 07:00am on Tuesday 1 August 2017 and closes 4:30pm on Thursday 3 August 2017.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person per day.
- Employees and their immediate families of BOC Limited and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter.
- It is the entrants’ responsibility to ensure that their contact details, including email details, are correct at the time of entry.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or inconsequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Entries must comply with these Terms & Conditions to be valid.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual for tampering with the entry process, the operation of the game, acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or acting with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- In the event that the prize is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize at their sole discretion, to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments.
- If the initial competition winner cannot be contacted by 7 August 2017 or declines the prize, the Promoter may conduct a redraw at BOC Tamworth Gas & Gear, 2 Belmore Street, Tamworth NSW 2340 Australia on 8 August 2017 at 08:00am AEST in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed. In the event the winner and the unclaimed prize draw winner do not claim their prize, their names will still be published on www.boc-limited.com.au and they will still be notified in writing.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a security verification check at its absolute discretion. Prize winners will be required to sign a declaration confirming their eligibility to accept the prize.
- All entries become the property of The Promoter and will be used solely for the purpose of conducting this promotion (unless otherwise specified on the reverse of this form).
- Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of participating service providers. Certain requirements and restrictions are in place to participate in hot laps. These are but not limited to:
- Height and weight requirements are 95kg (weight), 195cm (height) and 97cm (waist). Passengers who do not fit these requirements may not fit safely inside the race car.
- Passengers who are preg¬nant, or have pre-existing heart conditions or back injuries may be excluded.
- Passengers must be a minimum of 14 years of age.
- All hot lap passengers must sign both the Supercars and Brad Jones Racing Indemnity forms. If passenger is under the age of 18 years a guardian or parent must be present to sign the indemnity form. By signing the indemnity forms, passengers are indicating they are in good physical health and meet the hot lap conditions.
The Promoter has obtained permit number LTPS/17/15659